Usb Cable for Hadeco ΕS-100V3
Transfers waveforms and numerical data to a computer for data storage.
Communication cable, Smart V-Link Optional(required)
What is Smart V-Link software?
• Once connected the operations of doppler are remote controlled by computer.
• The software shows real-time vascular waveform display
• Data storage for future reference
• Data can be stored in the internal hard disk drive as well as any storage devices on network computers.
• Standardized testing modules for easy operation and documentation
• ABI, TBI and arterial blood flow velocity
• PPG toe pressure & venous reflux
• PV arterial
• Venous compression
• Lower and upper extremities
• Individual test
• The software is compatible with Windows operating systems only
Windows®XP/Vista/7 (English version)
Celeron 500MHz or over
256MB or more
40MB or more
SVGA(800 x 600 dots) or more, 256 colors or more
Hadeco Doppler with USB port: ES-100V3, Smartdop 45/30EX/50EX/50EX-F, DVM-4300/4300-T as of Oct. 2011
Special USB cable