When in the query status, the LCD screen will display the “” icon.
This product can modify the default setting parameters to adapt to people with different skin colors or human bodies with different characteristics, as well as people at different environment temperatures. The default settings have been made before leaving the factory. If it is not necessary, it is recommended not to modify the factory defaults. If there is a need to modify, please modify it as follows.
- Temperature unit setting -F1 (Default is Celsius)
In the power-on status, press and hold the "SET" button to enter F1, and press the function button "+" or "-" to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- High fever warning setting-F2 (Default is 38.1℃/100.58℉)
In the F1 status, press the "SET" button to enter F2, press the function button "+" to add 0.1℃/32.18℉, press the function button "-" to decrease 0.1℃/32.18℉, and long press to quickly increase or decrease the temperature value of the high fever warning.
- Temperature offset setting-F3 (Default is 0.0℃/32℉)
In the F2 status, press the "SET" button to enter F3, press the function button "+" to add 0.1℃/32.18℉, press the function button "-" to decrease 0.1℃/32.18℉, and long press to quickly increase or decrease. The adjustment range of F3 parameters is: -5℃~ 5℃/23℉~ 41℉.
- Sound switch setting -F4 (Default is On)
In the F3 status, press the "SET" button to enter F4, and press the function button "+" or "-" to turn ON or OFF.
- Exit the setting mode
In the F4 status, press the "SET" button to exit the setting mode automatically.
The thermometer uses 2 AAA batteries. When the thermometer indicates that the battery is low, please refer to the "Battery Installation" section of the manual to replace the battery.
- When opening the battery door to replace the battery, pay special attention to the polarity of the battery. Misplacement may cause damage to the product.
- When not in use for a long time, please remove the battery to prevent damage to the thermometer due to battery leakage.
- Do not use when the battery is leaking or moldy.
- Do not place the battery near a fire source or throw it into a fire to prevent the battery from exploding.
- Do not store the battery in a high temperature and high humidity environment.
- To avoid a short circuit, do not put the battery together with metal objects such as coins or keys in the same pocket or other container that may short the battery.
- The part of the infrared probe is the most precise part of the product. Do not touch or press with your fingers or other objects, you must be careful to protect it, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the measurement value.
- Cleaning and disinfection methods:
- Surface cleaning: Please wipe the outer shell of the thermometer with a soft cotton cloth or cotton swab moistened with 70% -80% alcohol, and do not let liquid enter the inside of the thermometer.
- Clean the inner cavity of the sensor probe: Please wipe the inner cavity of the probe or the top of the sensor with a soft cotton cloth or cotton swab moistened with 70% -80% alcohol, and use it after the alcohol has completely evaporated.
- Never use aggressive cleaners, thinners or benzine to clean it, and never immerse the product in water or other liquids.
- Carefully protect the surface of the LCD screen.
- Keep the thermometer in a dry place to avoid dust, pollution and direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to maintain at least once every six months.
Knowledge of body temperature
The temperature of human body belongs in a range and the range may vary among people. Temperature if individuals may also vary from time to time. The following table 1 indicates the temperature range of the majority people for your reference.
Human body temperature varies with time within a day, and is also affected by other external conditions, such as age, gender, skin color, skin thickness, etc. Refer to table 2 below for changes in body temperature with age.
Normal Temp Range Reference
Normal Temp Range Reference
3- 10 years
Women's body temperature is different from men's, generally about 0.3℃/32.54℉ higher than men's, body temperature during ovulation will rise by 0.3℃~ 0.5℃/32.54℉~ 32.9℉ than usual, so use this to know whether women are in ovulation period, which is conducive to fertility or contraception.
The usual method is to use a thermometer to measure the basal body temperature of a female individual every day, and then draw a graph of the basal body temperature change. The ovulation period can be clearly seen from the figure.